North American Sales Group specializes in the design, marketing, and sales of LED lighting solutions focusing on the industrial, commercial, retail and residential markets in the United States. Through advanced technology, aggressive new product introductions and extremely competitive pricing, we have created a different kind of lighting company.
Our product team spends thousands of hours researching and testing new products only to find the best LED products based on performance, reliability and value. We will provide you with the absolute best product solution available at the best possible price!
We are dedicated to bringing energy efficient lighting technologies to businesses and homes that are looking to improve the quality of their lighting and reducing their energy consumption. Using state-of-the-art LED lighting and innovative lighting strategies we guarantee your satisfaction.
Combining professional grade lighting with factory direct pricing we provide you with winning solution. We offer a complete list of LED products, including comprehensive ROI and savings analysis, photometric light level studies, utility rebates, cash flow positive financing and a nationwide installation team to ensure a quality and timely installation.
If your project is large or small or you need LED lamps or fixtures we would like to the opportunity to work with you.
Please feel free to contact us anytime at:
North American Sales Group
Why upgrade to LED Lighting?
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, LEDs offer the potential for cutting general lighting energy use in half by 2030, saving energy dollars and carbon emissions in the process. Additionally, they offer many advantages over conventional lighting.
- A long lifespan, typically 50,000-100,000 hours or more, which can greatly reduce replacement and maintenance costs.
- They create a bright, shadow-free environment that can improve the safety and comfort for your customers and employees.
- Durability and reliability, they are less prone to breakage and contain no mercury.
- Significant rebates are available from most utility companies throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Section 179D, allows owners or designers of energy-efficient buildings to take a deduction of as much of $.60 per square foot in the year the project goes into service.